Welcome to The Carroll County General Health District
Please take some time to browse our site and learn about the services and information we offer to the residents of Carroll County, Ohio.
The Carroll County General Health District held Public Hearing on January 20, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. for Resolution 15-051: Regarding to establish and amend Food Service and Retail Establishment License fees in the Carroll County General Health District. If you would like to see a copy of Resolution 15-051 please View it here or call our office at 330-627-4866 (ext. #22) and we will mail or email you a copy.
Local Health Data & Reports
- 2013 Carroll County Community Health Assessment and improvement Plan
- Carroll County Communicable Disease Report 2012-2014
- Carroll County Communicable Disease Annual Report 2015
- See more reports
The Carroll County General Health District is continuously looking at ways to improve our services. In order to better serve the residents of Carroll County, please participate in our short survey by clicking here.
The mission of the Carroll County General Health District is to promote healthy lifestyles and protect the health and well-being of its residents by providing for personal and environmental health services.
A Healthier and Safer Carroll County.
- Accountability – We will take responsibility for our performance in all of our actions and decisions.
- Collaboration – We will work collaboratively amongst ourselves and the greater community to improve public health services.
- Efficiency – We strive to identify the best methods to deliver high quality service with the most effective use of our time and resources.
- Empowerment – We continually seek to teach and learn to empower ourselves as well as the community.
- Quality- We believe in serving the greater community by providing quality public health services.
- Respect- We are dedicated to approach all people with respect, understanding, compassion and dignity.
The Health Department is open from 7:30 am - 4:00 PM Monday through Friday, and is closed on all Federal Holidays.
Board Meetings are held on the 3rd Wednesday of every month @ 10:00 am. Call the Health Department at 330-627-4866 if you would like to be put on the agenda. The meetings are open to the public and are held at the Lower Level of Carroll County Health Department, 301 Moody Ave SW, Carrollton, Ohio, 44615.
Board of Health
- W. Scott Stine, MD, Board President
- Linda Faa, Board Vice President
- John Evans
- Dan Trbovich
- Susan Haas, RN
- Leann Cline, BSHSA, MPH
The Carroll County General Health District is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Feb. Events & Observances:
- AMD/Low Vision Awareness Month
- American Heart Month
- International Prenatal Infection Prevention Month
- National Children’s Dental Health Month
- Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month