Thanks for Visiting
Our Mission Statement
The Mission of the Carroll County Health District is to enhance the health and well-being of its residents by providing for the personal and environmental health services and by the performance of activities which deal with the prevention of illness.
The Health Department is open from 7:30 am - 4:00 PM Monday through Friday, and is closed on all Federal Holidays.
Board Meetings are held on the 3rd Wednesday of every month @ 10:00 am. Call the Health Department at 330-627-4866 if you would like to be put on the agenda. The meetings are open to the public and are held at the Lower Level of Carroll County Health Department, 301 Moody Ave SW, Carrollton, Ohio, 44615.
Board of Health
- W. Scott Stine MD, Board President
- Linda Faa, Board Vice President
- John Evans
- Dan Trbovich
- Susan Haas
The Carroll County General Health District is an equal opportunity provider, and employer.
- 2014 ODH Fall Rabies Vaccine Baiting Press Release [2014-08-20]
- Tips for a Healthy, Safe July Fourth Holiday Weekend [2014-07-03]
- West Nile Human Case Press Release [2014-08-20]
- back to school immunization release [2014-08-13]
- backtoschoolsafekids [2014-07-25]