Thanks for Visiting
Our Mission Statement
The Mission of the Carroll County Health District is to enhance the health and well-being of its residents by providing for the personal and environmental health services and by the performance of activities which deal with the prevention of illness.
The Health Department is open from 7:30 am - 4:00 PM Monday through Friday, and is closed on all Federal Holidays.
Contact Us After Hours
Have a health-related question? Need an answer NOW but it's later in the evening or a weekend and the health department is currently closed? Call Smart Calls, an automated 24/7 information service provided to you by the Carroll County Health Department and the Department of Job and Family Services. Call 1-866-239-0099 to access the system.
Board Meetings are held on the 3rd Wednesday of every month @ 10:00 am. Call the Health Department at 330-627-4866 if you would like to be put on the agenda. The meetings are open to the public and are held at the Lower Level of Carroll County Health Department, 301 Moody Ave SW, Carrollton, Ohio, 44615.
Board of Health
- W. Scott Stine MD, Board President
- Linda Faa, Board Vice President
- Don Anderson
- Dan Trbovich
- Susan Haas
The Carroll County General Health District is an equal opportunity provider, and employer.
March Monthly Health Topics:
- National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month
- National Endometriosis Awareness Month
- National Kidney Month
- National Problem Gambling Awareness Month
- Save Your Vision Month
- Trisomy Awareness Month
- Workplace Eye Wellness Month
- 2 - 9: National Sleep Awareness Week®
- 2 - 8: Patient Safety Awareness Week
- 3 - 7: National School Breakfast Week
- 7 - 11: National Youth Violence Prevention Week
- 10 - 16: Brain Awareness Week
- 10: National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- 14: World Kidney Day
- 16 - 22: National Poison Prevention Week
- 17 - 21: Flood Safety Awareness Week
- 24: World Tuberculosis Day
- 25: American Diabetes Alert Day
- Health Education Tips
- Current Traffic Related Fatalities Updates (updated weekly)
- March/April HMG Newsletter & Expo Information
- Watch for our HMG Billboard on Rt#43 North of Carrollton
- Change the Clocks - Sunday, March 9 - Spring forward one hour for daylight savings