Welcome to The Carroll County General Health District
The mission of the Carroll County General Health District is to promote healthy lifestyles and protect the health and well-being of its residents by providing for personal and environmental health services.
Please take some time to browse our site and learn about the services and information we offer to the residents of Carroll County, Ohio.
A Healthier and Safer Carroll County.
- Accountability – We will take responsibility for our performance in all of our actions and decisions.
- Collaboration – We will work collaboratively amongst ourselves and the greater community to improve public health services.
- Efficiency – We strive to identify the best methods to deliver high quality service with the most effective use of our time and resources.
- Empowerment – We continually seek to teach and learn to empower ourselves as well as the community.
- Quality- We believe in serving the greater community by providing quality public health services.
- Respect- We are dedicated to approach all people with respect, understanding, compassion and dignity.
The Health Department is open from 7:30 am - 4:00 PM Monday through Friday, and is closed on all Federal Holidays.
Board Meetings are held on the 3rd Wednesday of every month @ 10:00 am. Call the Health Department at 330-627-4866 if you would like to be put on the agenda. The meetings are open to the public and are held at the Lower Level of Carroll County Health Department, 301 Moody Ave SW, Carrollton, Ohio, 44615.
Board of Health
- W. Scott Stine MD, Board President
- Linda Faa, Board Vice President
- John Evans
- Dan Trbovich
- Susan Haas
The Carroll County General Health District is an equal opportunity provider, and employer.
March Events & Observances:
- National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month
- National Endometriosis Awareness Month
- National Kidney Month
- National Nutrition Month
- National Problem Gambling Awareness Month
- Save Your Vision Month
- Trisomy Awareness Month
- Workplace Eye Wellness Month
- 2 - 8 National Sleep Awareness Week
- 2 - 6 National School Breakfast Week
- 8 - 14 Patient Safety Awareness Week
- 10 National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- 12 World Kidney Day
- 15 - 21 Flood Safety Awareness Week
- 15 - 21 National Poison Prevention Week
- 16 - 22 Brain Awareness Week
- 20 National Native American HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- 22 - 28 Tsunami Preparedness Week
- 23 - 27 National Youth Violence Prevention Week
- 24 American Diabetes Alert Day
- 24 World Tuberculosis Day